[gmx-users] Atomtype P,SI not found from grompp

Jennifer Vo quyviolet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:51:05 CET 2015

Dear Justin,
Thanks a lot. I tried to use all of the NADPH from ATB (
http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/index.py) and they have the same
problem.
Regarding the "P, SI", ist atom type "P, SI" (with one space in between) is
existed in the gromos 54A7 force field
#define ga_26       120.00      530.00
; P, SI  -  OA  -  CHn, P       95

in file gromos54a7.ff/ffbonded.itp. It means it's not a new atom type, did
I interpret correctly?

Regards,
Jennifer