[gmx-users] coordinates file format

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:31:16 CET 2015

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I think it is not! I have 4000 atoms, the first
number is time, then 4000 x y and z: x1,y1,z1, x2, y2, z2, ....,x4000,
y4000, z4000. They are following each other not in a special order. Then
the next time step starts with x1,y1,z1,....,x4000, y4000, z4000. So, they
are not in a column as they are supposed to be. Can I do anything to a
result file to be in my preferable format?

Many Thanks!
Regards,
Mah