[gmx-users] calculation radial concentration plots

Felipe Merino felipe.merino at mpi-dortmund.mpg.de
Wed Jul 1 10:27:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

Check out RIcard Lavery's CANION, I think it'll do what you need.

There's the paper
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/06/06/nar.gku504.full

And the software
https://bisi.ibcp.fr/tools/curves_plus/canion-user-guide.html

Felipe

--
Felipe Merino
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology