[gmx-users] calculation radial concentration plots

soumadwip ghosh soumadwipghosh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:10:43 CEST 2015

Thanks for an early reply.
In the link provided I can see that CANION requires an Amber output file
whereas my output files are GROMACS generated and I used CHARMM 27 force
field for carrying out md simulations. Another thing is that I am a newbie
in computational studies and I really dont know how to use such codes and
programs. Is there anything (may be in connection with g_rdf and g_select )
which can serve my purpose? I am obviously keeping CANION in mind but it
would be more helpful if some alternative may be suggested.

Thanks and regards
Soumadwip
Research Fellow,
IITB