[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 135, Issue 5

Timofey Tyugashev tyugashev at niboch.nsc.ru
Thu Jul 2 06:35:40 CEST 2015

No, I may have misleadingly phrased my question but I do use 8-oxoguanosine parameters calculated and published in a paper for AMBER years ago. I am simply worried about correctly formatting them into force field definition files in GROMACS.
A far simpler task than calculating and verifying the numbers themselves all by myself.