[gmx-users] How to mention torsional parameter in toplogy

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:28:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

The functional forms available are in chapter 4 of the reference manual,
and the way to specify the parameters is in chapter 5. So perhaps after
some trig, you should be good to work that out (if not, then tabulated
bonded interactions are also possible). Make a trivial test case whose
energy will tell you that things are working like you expect.

Mark