[gmx-users] HBlife time

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 3 16:17:46 CEST 2015

Dear Nilesh,

If memory serves me right, it computes the HB autocorrelation function based on all individual HBs, then fits Luzar and Chandler’s kinetic model to that (for now).

Kind regards,
Erik

Erik Marklund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Fulford JRF, Somerville College

Department of Chemistry
Physical & Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QZ