[gmx-users] Topology for ready-made membrane protein system

anu chandra anu80125 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:01:41 CEST 2015

Dear Gromacs users,

I am working with membrane proteins. I have generated the  membrane-protein
system ( contains lipids, protein, water and ions) with some specification.
For eg.,  I have positioned  few ions and water molecules at particular
location using some in-house programs. Now, I would like to generate
topology for the my system in order to run MD using Gromacs. Since my
system is ready-made, I cant follow the methodology adopt by Gromcas
membrane-protein  tutorials.

Hence, can anybody suggest me a way to generate Gromacs inputs files for
such ready-made membrane-protein systems?

Thanks in advance

Anu