[gmx-users] GPU gromacs

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:10:08 CEST 2015

Of course you can, but with such a low-end mobile GPU you may not even gain
performance from offloading computation from the CPU and additionally you
may have issues with cooling too.

You can simply try comparing performance with "-nb cpu" and "-nb gpu" to
see if using the GPU improves performance at all.

--
Szilárd