[gmx-users] GPU/CPU load imbalance

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:26:10 CEST 2015

What kind of load imbalance? I assume you are referring to CPU-GPU
imbalance as your runs are CPU-bound. In that case the only thing that
helps is either porting code to CUDA or a faster CPU.

Reaction field electrostatics will help too in getting better performance
in CPU-bound runs, but beware that you'll have to justify the choice of
deviating form the most established way of treating electrostatics!

--
Szilárd