[gmx-users] question

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:21:04 CEST 2015

Hi,

You need to make sure you understand the parameterization philosophy of
your force field - so check out its original literature. You likely want to
be consistent. Hint, I suspect you won't find "we got stuff from Gaussian"
anywhere for GROMOS. Then look at the approaches others have taken to
develop ligands for such force fields for binding studies. You might find
http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/ useful

Mark