[gmx-users] no GPU detected

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:07:21 CEST 2015

Hi Mark:

thank you for comments. I am pretty sure that the installation is
correct. I found the following for mdrun:

Try 'mknod --help' for more information.
chown: changing group of '/dev/nvidiactl': Operation not permitted
chown: changing group of '/dev/nvidia0': Operation not permitted
modprobe: ERROR: Error running install command for nvidia
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'nvidia': Operation not permitted

Do you have any idea what I should do?

thx a lot