[gmx-users] no GPU detected

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:55:14 CEST 2015

Actually, those are errors quite clearly come from _failed_ commands that
are aimed at setting up and loading the GPU driver. Nothing to do with
GROMACS and no, your installation does not work unless those errors are not
in sync with the state of the system.

So based on those errors alone, no CUDA application will work on your
system (nor will nvidia-smi).

I suggest you first make sure that the GPU driver works correctly.

--
Szilárd