[gmx-users] Problem with the MDS extended trajectory in GROMACS 5.0.4

PAULAMI CHATTERJEE chatterjee_paulami at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 9 21:26:51 CEST 2015

Soumadwip
Thank you very much for your response. So you are suggesting that
'gmx mdrun -s final_monomer.tpr -v -deffnm md_0_1 -cpi md_0_1.cpt -append'
instead of
'gmx mdrun -s final_monomer.tpr -cpi md_0_1.cpt -append' (which I have used for the extended simulation)

can solve my problem. I will surely try this one.

Thanks and RegardsPaulami