[gmx-users] on trjconv command

Brett brettliu123 at 163.com
Fri Jul 10 04:26:19 CEST 2015

Dear All,

Will you please show me the command based on the following cited content from the website on how to convert a xtc file with 1 frame per 2 ps to a xtc file with 1 frame per 10 ps? I hope the command contains “-dt” and “-timestep”, and what the values should be for  “-dt” and “-timestep”.

Best regards

Brett

With -dt it is possible to reduce the number of frames in the output. This option relies on the accuracy of the times in your input trajectory, so if these are inaccurate use the -timestep option to modify the time (this can be done simultaneously).