[gmx-users] trouble diagnosing a simulation that's blowing up (shake not converging --> segmentation fault)

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:25:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

That could only happen if your grompp -c input used a different atom
ordering from that implied by your [system] section of your .top. grompp
warns about this, but maybe you didn't notice... (Or the structure you
loaded into VMD is a mismatch to the trajectory, so its heuristics for
guessing where bonds actually are get double-crossed.)

Mark