[gmx-users] restrain COM of a group of atoms

Ming Tang m21.tang at qut.edu.au
Sat Jul 11 04:11:24 CEST 2015

Dear Chaban,

Thanks for your explanation, and sorry for the late reply. I didn't notice the error when doing mdrun. For one pull-coordn-groups, we need to define two groups. So my aforementioned code is not correct.  But I still did not find out a way feasible to restrain the COM of the reference group. Can you give me some further suggestions?

Thanks a lot.