[gmx-users] Ions moving to the opposite layer during minimization.

anu chandra anu80125 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:09:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

It looks like the the problem is the asymmetry in ion distribution. I have
seen from the literature that such ion asymmetry can be maintain by
implementing slab geometry. Can anybody provide me some information of how
to build vacuum slab above and below the  membrane ( ie in Z direction).
What all modification I should make in mdp input file to take care of the
slab geometry?

Many thanks in advance

Anu