[gmx-users] Problem running equilibration step

Felipe Merino felipe.merino at mpi-dortmund.mpg.de
Thu Jul 16 12:45:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

The error is rather clear. There are atoms that are not coupled to any
thermostat. In principle, you can set tc-grps to System and only give
one tau and reference temperature and it will work. If you need a more
elaborated scheme, them you can supply group definitions (if not
available but default) with an index file.

Felipe

--
Felipe Merino
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology