[gmx-users] md-vv and md

gozde ergin gozdeeergin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:37:26 CEST 2015

Hi Michael,

Has problem been solved about molecules drifting in md-vv integrator?
Also can you please check my potential energy second pic in
http://imgur.com/6aJkRoQ&fjXGmXu#0
. <http://imgur.com/6aJkRoQ&fjXGmXu#0>
What could be the reason this big jump in potential energy (integrator :
md-vv)?
And why I do not see the same jump by using md integrator?

thanks in advance