[gmx-users] Location of Bubbles.

Jan Jirsák janjirsak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:49:17 CEST 2015

Hi Sujith,

you can try to translate the initial configuration by, say, L/2 in all
directions using trjconv. If the bubble appears again at the edge, I
would suspect artifacts. If you are using Verlet cutoff scheme, you
can also try to change it to group - it helped in my simulation when a
droplet was pulled to the origin by a spurious force (
http://gromacs.org_gmx-users.maillist.sys.kth.narkive.com/6qnoy5o4/strange-behavior-of-water-droplet-on-a-solid-surface-with-verlet-cutoff-scheme-in-gmx-5-0-4
).

Regards,
Jan