[gmx-users] Histogram result in free energy calculation

minky son minky0710 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:15:20 CEST 2015

Thank you for kind answer,

After I ran the simulation, the all values resulted from Free energy
calculation in Justin tutorial were almost same.

But I have difficulty in drawing histogram using xmgrace. Whenever I draw
the histogram, it showed totally different with the figure in tutorial..

Recently the server was fixed. So the following link is working now:
http://bio.gnu.ac.kr/~chip/

Please give me any command to solve this problem.

Regards,