[gmx-users] Repulsive potential

Hassan Aaryapour hassan.gromacs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:09:28 CEST 2015

Dear Atsutoshi,

Very thanks for your reply. I run repulsive/nonrepulsive potential
simulations for a system contains (Di-peptide + 2Ligand) for 5ns as
suggestions and, compared final results by VMD. I don't think that there is
really difference between two simulation, ligands are aggregated in both
simulation. All necessary results is uploaded as follow:

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=HrNDcu4

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=kdLuTf7

 I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly tell your comments and, if
possible share your required file.

 Sincerely

Hassan