[gmx-users] Gromos 53a6, .mdp parameters for reaction field

V.V.Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:45:29 CEST 2015

I do not see much connection between bond constraints and treatment of
electrostatics beyond the cut-off distance.

There is also an "epsilon_r" keyword. I would investigate what exactly
it means and whether it is used in the reaction field procedure.

The "all-bonds" contraint often results in different problems. You
will have to play with the relevant parameters, like lincs_order and
allowable deviation.