[gmx-users] magnetic field - segmentation fault

Maryam Kowsar maryam.kowsar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:52:59 CEST 2015

Dear users,

Iam trying to add magnetic field code to gromacs. I think I did all the
modifications necessary in all source codes but when I use mdrun command it
gives me "segmentation fault" error while in md.log the magnetic field is
present. When I change tpx_version the error is gone but in md.log no
magnetic field is implemented. How can I overcome segmentation fault
error?  Should tpx_version be changed after adding a code?

Thanks!