[gmx-users] non-bonded kernels for water

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:27:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

This depends what cutoff scheme you are using. Only the group scheme has
interaction-specific kernels for water, and those are still available in
plain-C versions if you compile with GMX_SIMD=None. One would not really
call any of that "highly optimized." We don't encourage the use of any of
the above, but it's available for reference.

Mark