[gmx-users] magnetic field - segmentation fault

Maryam Kowsar maryam.kowsar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:02:54 CEST 2015

Dear Erik,

Thank you! My sleeves are rolled up for several days! Which debugger do you
suggest?

Dear Man Hong,

It seems we are looking at the problem from 2 different angles. Well, I am
going to test it, but I think it's not logical; without T-coupling we can't
rely on the results. However, I wonder why you think it may cause problems.
Velocities should change. I guess I can ask you questions then. Which
version of gromacs are you working with? Which source codes have you
modified?
Thank you!