[gmx-users] pdb2gmx warning

faride badalkhani farideh.khamseh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:55:40 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am performing a simulation on a plymeric structure, and I can exwcute
pdb2gmx command successfully but there are some warnings as follows:

Warning: Starting residue AMC1 in chain not identified as Protein/RNA/DNA.
Warning: Starting residue AMI2 in chain not identified as Protein/RNA/DNA.
Warning: Starting residue AMI3 in chain not identified as Protein/RNA/DNA.
Warning: Starting residue AMI4 in chain not identified as Protein/RNA/DNA.
Warning: Starting residue AMI5 in chain not identified as Protein/RNA/DNA.
More than 5 unidentified residues at start of chain - disabling further
warnings.
Problem with chain definition, or missing terminal residues.
This chain does not appear to contain a recognized chain molecule.
If this is incorrect, you can edit residuetypes.dat to modify the behavior.

How can I solve this problem?

Truly yours,
Farideh