[gmx-users] magnetic field - segmentation fault

Man Hoang Viet mhviet at ifpan.edu.pl
Mon Jul 27 17:11:10 CEST 2015

Hi Maryam Kowsar,

My Name is "Man Hoang Viet", you may call me Viet Man (but not Man Hong) :).

I worked on gromacs-4.5.5. But I think it will be the same as (or similar
to) other versions. Try play more and harder with the code, you will get a
lot of things with gromacs. Gromacs is a very flexible and powerful
package.

Have a nice week.

Viet Man