[gmx-users] Issues using tabulated potentials for coarse-grained simulation

Brian Yoo Brian.S.Yoo.12 at nd.edu
Mon Jul 27 21:20:21 CEST 2015

Hi Tamrisa,

Sorry for the slow response. Was a bit busy this weekend. I'm guessing you
are using Bhargava and Klein's model? I made a mistake in setting the
number of exclusions to 3 rather than 2 for their model. After I made that
change, things ended up working out. If you are using the SDK water model,
I should mention I also had some issues of the water freezing depending on
how I set my initial conditions. Annealing the system resolved that issue
(~400 K for a few ns).

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Brian