[gmx-users] Jumping to other side of box

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:35:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

You cannot attach items to emails to this list. If you need to share a
file, please upload it to one of the many file-sharing services on the web
and post the link.

However, in this case I think the problem is conceptual. When you are using
periodic boundary conditions, you do not have two sides to the bilayer.
There's one contiguous chunk of water, and of course things diffuse freely
within it.

Mark