[gmx-users] Study of sampling of villin headpiece

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:51:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

I do not think it is sensible to attempt to measure the relative efficiency
of two different methods in the absence of evidence that either has sampled
approximately ergodically. This is why many approaches to enhance sampling
start testing with toy systems like alanine dipeptide. You should check out
the literature for those methods you are comparing ;-)

Mark