[gmx-users] Error

André Farias de Moura moura at ufscar.br
Mon Jun 8 17:05:11 CEST 2015

NaN means "not a number" and usually it means some force went to infinity
and thus your system is exploding.

running on a larger cluster won't be of any help, you have to move one step
back and perform a proper energy minimization. if the error persists, you
should also check your topology for anything spurious leading to
energy/forces to infinity.

Prof. Dr. André Farias de Moura
Department of Chemistry
Federal University of São Carlos