[gmx-users] cudaStreamSynchronize failed in cu_blockwait_nb

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:07:30 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am running a GPU-accelerated test (GMX 5.0.5) and, after about 60K steps
of what seems to be a huge speed-up, I get the error from the subject with
the following comment: "unspecified launch failure."

This is on an 8-core (16-thread) Intel CPU and two Tesla cards. The run
command is:

mdrun -ntomp 4 <file directives>

I saw some previous messages on this error, but not sure there's a solution.
Any thoughts? I will provide any additional info as needed. If there are
additional options necessary to debug etc, could you provide the exact
command line?

Thanks,

Alex