[gmx-users] cudaStreamSynchronize failed in cu_blockwait_nb

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:25:05 CEST 2015

Additional info:

The base system is a SuperMicro X8DTG-D motherboard with dual Xeon E5620
CPUs at 2.4 GHz, and 24 GB of DDR3 ECC RAM

The GPUs are two NVidia Tesla C2075s

Running under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit, kernel 3.13.0-53, with CUDA 7.0,
installed via the NVIDIA-provided .deb file,
cuda-repo-ubuntu1404-7-0-local_7.0-28_amd64.deb, followed by the usual
apt-get update/upgrade.

Nvcc reports version 7.0.27.

GMX version is 5.0.5, locally built, with auto-detected options, including
"GMX_GPU ON", and "GMX_SIMD SSE4.1"