[gmx-users] cut-off

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:48:34 CEST 2015

Thanks Justin.

yes, you are right, my simulation is very sensitive to cut-off.

I did not understand what do you meant by '' is the balance of forces
correct''?

So If I understood you correctly, the cut-off lengths must be chosen from
the force filed, yes?
Since I am not expert how to choose a force field, could you tell me a
proper force field for Benzene all-atom model?

Best regards