[gmx-users] gmx_mtop_atomlookup_settle_init called without settles

gromacs query gromacsquery at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:46:07 CET 2015

Hi,

I am using g_membed (for CG) to insert peptide with following steps:

1) grompp generates a tpr file; with no issues

2) g_membed generates membed.dat; no issues

3) lastly mdrun gives this error:

gmx_mtop_atomlookup_settle_init called without settles

Justin has suggested this may arise due to absence of water in the system
(link below).  My system has CG water (named W).  I tried with and without
waters but still ending with this error.

(
http://t113174.science-biology-gromacs-user.biotalk.us/error-while-trying-to-create-a-membrane-protein-system-t113174.html
)

I would appreciate any help.