[gmx-users] high temperature

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:00:59 CET 2015

Dear Justin,
You are right, but I'm not asking about conditions in .mdp. I wanted to ask
how a result(of temperature here) can be different from one computer to
another while I have even the same GROMACS versions in both? I copied the .
gro .top .mdp .ndx and .ff from the computer I got the good results to
another, but I see about 150K difference in temperature!
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!