[gmx-users] regarding glycolipids parameters for GROMACS

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Mar 3 20:10:30 CET 2015

On 3/3/15 12:36 PM, Carlos Navarro Retamal wrote:
> Dear gromacs users,
> I was wondering, are they glycolipids (MGDG more specifically) parameters availably for gromacs package? it doesn’t matter for which forcefield they were constructed.

The CHARMM force field should cover all of this, though not in a pre-constructed
residue.  The parameters should all be there, so it shouldn't be hard to put one
together.  We're just putting together and testing the glycoprotein and
glycolipid force fields (recently converted into GROMACS format) and we'll
release them soon, but if you're OK with a beta, email me off-list.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore