[gmx-users] using g_energy

sang eun jee sangeunjee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:20:26 CET 2015

Dear gromacs users

Hello.
I am using gromacs  4.6.6 to simulate protein in water solution and have
one question about using g_energy.
I am using AMBER99sb-ILDN forcefield, whose forcefield has bonded
terms-bonds, angles, dihedrals and non bonded terms-LJ and coulombic
interactions.

When using g_energy to analyze the potential, the options included angles,
dihedrals(proper and improper),LJ (sr and 14) and coulombic interactions(sr
and 14) but there is no "bond-bond interaction energy". Could you let me
know how I can calculate bond-bond energy term?

Thanks,

Sangeun Jee

--
Post Doctoral Researcher
School of Materials Science and Engineering