[gmx-users] System blowing up - equilibration step - CG simulation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:19:18 CET 2015

Hi Carlos,

Other things to consider are doing a first short equilibration on a single
processor and increasing the dom.dec. radius to 1.6 or 1.8 (mdrun -rdd
1.6). Maybe you might want to check the just accepted manuscript on
thylakoid membranes from the Martini group (
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bbamem.2015.02.025), which also includes MGDG.
Those simulations were run with a 10 fs time step.

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.