[gmx-users] mdrun blowing up with PME node error in 1 window of umbrella sampling

Agnivo Gosai agnivogromacs14 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:02:09 CET 2015

Dear All

I did not run any further equilibration / minimization on the particular
windows. I tested two cases :

1. Used lesser number of nodes for mdrun - the problem got solved.
2. Used same number of nodes as before but put -npme = 0 , problem got
solved.

I do not know the reason , but my results seem to match published
literature. So I am happy.

Thanks & Regards
Agnivo Gosai
Grad Student, Iowa State University.