[gmx-users] trajectory film

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:51:31 CET 2015

On 3/12/15 2:23 AM, mah maz wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a question probably not related to this mailing list! I want to see
> a film of an output trajectory via VMD. I tried the .trr file by the
> appropriate format in VMD, it shows that the frames are being constructed
> and rendering is complete but nothing can be seen. Is there a problem with
> my .trr file? Can anyone help me in this regard?

There is a VMD mailing list that is more appropriate for this question.

Make sure you load the initial coordinates first, then load the .trr as data for
those coordinates.  You can't just load a .trr (or any trajectory) by itself.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore