[gmx-users] jump problem

Ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:03:39 CET 2015

Dear users,

I tried to remove the jumps of a structure after simulation but I couldn't
do it. The structure is heterodimer. I tried the following ways:

1)
-gmx trjconv -f md.xtc -s md.tpr -o traj_nojump.xtc -pbc nojump
-gmx trjconv -f traj_nojump.xtc -s md.tpr -o traj_center.xtc -pbc mol -ur
compact -center

2)
 gmx trjconv -f md.xtc -s md.tpr -o traj_nojump.xtc -pbc nojump -center

3)
-gmx trjconv -f md.xtc -s md.tpr -o traj_nojump.xtc -pbc nojump -center
-gmx trjconv -f traj_nojump.xtc -s md.tpr -o traj_center.xtc -fit rot+trans

Do you have any suggestion(s)?

--
Ahmet Yıldırım