[gmx-users] Query- Ligand parametrization

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Mar 23 04:04:32 CET 2015

On 3/22/15 12:37 PM, Priya Das wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I tried to generate parameters for ligand. I am not well in analyzing the
> penalty.
> Seeking advices if i need to further refine the parameters of the attached
> .str file to reduce the penalty.

The list doesn't accept attachments (if I had a nickel for every time I've said
that...)

Penalties are described in the ParamChem FAQ, along with a link to the CGenFF
tutorial and paper.  That's where you need to get your information.

https://cgenff.paramchem.org/commonFiles/faq.php#validopt

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629