[gmx-users] non-matching atom names in CG simulations

Carlos Navarro Retamal cnavarro at utalca.cl
Wed Mar 25 10:56:43 CET 2015

Hi Tsjerk,
First of all thanks for your quick and kind reply.
So you say that instead of using:
lipidsx[moltype] = (    0,  .5,   0,   0,  .5,  0,  0, .5,  0,    0,   .5,    0,    0,    0,   0,    0,    0,    0,   .5,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   1,   1,   1,   1,   1)
lipidsy[moltype] = (    0,   0,   0,   0,   0,  0,  0,  0,  0,    0,    0,    0,   .5,    1,   1,    1,    1,    0,    0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0,   0)
lipidsz[moltype] = (    6,   7,   7,   8,   9,  9, 10, 11, 11,   12,   13,   13,   10,    9,  10,    8,   11,    5,    5,   4,   3,   2,   1,   0,   4,   3,   2,   1,   0)
lipidsa.update({      # 1     2    3    4    5   6   7   8   9    10    11    12    13    14   15    16    17    18    19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29
"DGDG": (moltype, "GB2  GB3  GB1  GA1  GA2 GA3   -   -   -     -     -     -     -     -    -     -     -   GL1   GL2  C1A  C2A  C3A  C4A   -   C1B  C2B  C3B  C4B   - "),
i should changed it to:
"DGDG": (moltype, "GA1  GA2  GA3  GB1  GB2 GB3   -   -   -     -     -     -     -     -    -     -     -   GL1   GL2  C1A  C2A  C3A  C4A   -   C1B  C2B  C3B  C4B   - "),
What about the first three lines? Is it order important?
Also i’m writing an email to your collaborator about how he used insane to build this mixture membrane (with respect to POPC-MGDG and POPC-SQDG i didn’t have any kind of problems)
Thanks a lot Tsjerk.
Best,
Carlos
--