[gmx-users] Density of pure tetrolic acid does not agree with experimental data

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:51:17 CEST 2015

Nathan,

The experimental data ideally corresponds to an infinitely long,
well-converged MD simulation at the corresponding set of temperature and pressure, not after EM
and most certainly not after just filling a box, where spacing is
according to a preset cut-off and not due to interatomic interactions.

Alex