[gmx-users] problem of cyggmxpreprocess-6.dll

Swapnil Kate kate_swapnil at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 21:45:11 CEST 2015

Hello,
Actually, I am currently trying to install gromacs 4.5.2 on windows 8 with Cygwin + Cmake platform.I installed Cmake 3.1.3, FFTW 3.3.4 and gromacs 4.5.2 using procedure mentioned in installation guide.my laptop is core i3 processes and I am using single precision method. But even after following all the steps including post installation access, when I trying pdb2gmx it came with the error message,
 /usr/local/gromacs/bin/pdb2gmx.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cyggmxpreprocess-6.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Can anyone please guild me?
Thanks in advanceSwapnil