[gmx-users] A problem with lipids.hdb file

叶纯 cye927 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon May 4 03:15:59 CEST 2015

Hi:

I am Ye Chun.I am a postgraduate in the university of science and technology of china. I’m writing a letter to you to ask for some help.

I want to run a simulation with a lipid as ligand.I have some problems in order to automatically add hydrogen to lipids with charmm27 force field. Indeed, I found that the lipids.hdb file is empty. So I want to ask you for help.

I will be much appreciated if you can help me! Thanks for your time!

Sincerely yours,
Chun Ye.