[gmx-users] CHARMM36 Termini Topology Incomplete

Jarrett Lee Wise jwise6 at uwyo.edu
Mon May 4 22:09:56 CEST 2015

I had similar problems when I was making polymers.  You have to input those parameters directly or delete those lines in the itp/topology file depending if they are important or not.  The correct way would be to do quantum calculations for the missing parameters, but I inserted similar ones for the missing ones e.g. CH2 parameter for a CH1 parameter.

Jarrett Wise